How to put your iPhone in DFU mode
DFU is an acronym that literally means 'Device firmware update' and is used to do a deep restore in the software of the iPhone.
Enter iPhone 6s dfu mode
Right when Steve Jobs began his creation and evolution of iOS technology, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 onwards, he knew that any device could be a problem. So when there is a problem we need to restore the system, do a recovery or the famous recovery mode. Steven Paul Jobs you will always be a tech genius.
Iphone in dfu mode what is it?
In this tutorial I will not explain how to put iPhone in dfu mode with broken button, but how to put iPhone in dfu mode with buttons working. In this tutorial you will not need an application to put iPhone in dfu mode. And if it happens iPhone in mode dfu how to take it's also simple.
- Connect your device to the computer
- turn off the device
- Press the power button for 3 seconds
- Without releasing the button, press the 'home' button for 10 seconds
- Release the power button and hold the 'home' button until the iTunes logo appears on your device's screen
Although you can follow these steps whenever necessary, keep in mind that you should DFU mode when you really need a deep restoration.
If you want to stop the restoration, you must press the sleep button and 'home' for a few seconds until the device is restarted.
How to get iPhone out of DFU mode
For exit DFU mode follow the steps below:
- Let it iPhone charging for a while such as 3 or 4 hours.
- Disconnect the iPhone from the computer and hold the Home button and the power button until the Apple logo appears, once this is done just wait for your iPhone to restart.